- Diagnose any malfunction on mechanical assemblies or subassemblies
Perform complex troubleshooting tasks on different types of equipment with specific tools
- Carry out controls, measures and intervention following a range of preventive maintenance
- Quality documentation of interventions
- Stock management of spare parts
- Training of maintenance and production operators
- Improvement and reliability
- Vibration inspection and analysis of rotating machines using SKF
- Microlog (Condition Monitoring)
- Revisions and alignment of control groups of industrial systems
- Study of mechanical equipment replacement (pump, actuator, motor, ball valve, gears, etc.).
- Boroscopy (Condition Monitoring).
- Studies and Installation of rotating machines (centrifugal pumps, volumetric pumps, compressors, gas turbines, steam turbines, gearboxes)
- Development of maintenance procedures and operating procedures
Study and installation of piping lines
- Supply and installation of conveyor belts, chain conveyors, screw conveyors and pneumatic conveyors
Follow-up and support
- Analysis of operating parameters of equipment and processes for diagnosis and preventive maintenance.
- Implementation of an anticipation system on the need for spare parts
- Technical support and troubleshooting – mechanical, hydraulic, etc.
- Optimization of the planning of major maintenance works (durability of equipment and installations).
- Establishment of a condition monitoring system
- Drafting of maintenance and operating procedures.
- Drafting, implementation and supervision of procedures for the following areas: commissioning / road, testing, system alignment, etc.
- Lubricating oil piping systems
- Hot water and high pressure steam piping systems.
- Writing technical reports.
- Team management (Capability building, engineers, technicians and auxiliary trades).
- Supervision of mechanics, electricians, technicians and engineers.
- Preparation of layout drawings, workshop, etc.